[Adapt] [Seminar] Demystify LSTM and Its Variant GRUs

WangJianan 910806663 at qq.com
Tue Dec 8 22:45:53 CST 2015

Hi Adapters,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 5pm in room SEIEE3-528.

Last week, Xusheng has delivered an impressive lecture about the basis of Recurrent Neural Networks. I'll go further on this topic and try to demystify Long Short-Term Memory and Gated Recurrent Units, two of currently the most popular and powerful models in deep learning for NLP.

I'll introduce these models step by step, so it's very easy to understand. Hope you can enjoy this talk!

Thanks,
Jianan