[Adapt] Summer internship

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu May 21 16:05:11 CST 2015

Hi guys,

For all of your guys in the third year, you are supposed to complete a
summer practice internship coming July-sept. You are warmly invited to do
this internship in ADAPT. Below are some of the projects (and their
potential owners) that I would like to propose for the summer. If you
disagree with these projects or have other things on your mind that you
would like to do, please reply to this email with your desired project
description by *tonight*. I need to send my proposal tomorrow to the
department.

Project 1: Mining adverse drug reaction from online social media (Quanyang)

Project 2: Dead code detection on Scala compiler (benxuan, pei)

Project 3: Analytics of entertainment industry from social media (hongfei,
yanping)

Project 4:  Modeling and prediction of live traffic on real-world maps
(albert)

Thanks,

Kenny