[Adapt] [Seminar] Data-Driven Information Extraction from Chinese Electronic Medical Records

徐栋 xudong1991 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:48:09 CST 2015

Hi all,

Our seminar will take place tomorrow at 5pm in room 3-528. I'll give you a
talk about "Chinese EMR extraction".

Electronic medical records (EMRs) contain valuable information on diseases,
examination findings, detailed treatments and outcomes. Extracting such
information will be very useful. So we propose a data-driven framework that
takes unstructured free text narratives in Chinese electronic medical
records as input and converts it into structured time-event-description
triples, where the description is either an elaboration or an outcome of
the medical event.

Hope you'll enjoy this talk.

Thanks,
Dong