[Adapt] RA Internship at Hong Kong PolyU

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Wed May 27 21:40:31 CST 2015

Hi guys,

My friend, Prof. Eric Lo, has an openning for 1-1.5 year research associate position at Hong Kong PolyU. The job will be on an industry funded project and will be mostly implementation. Additional masters degree on research is possible too. If you or your friend is graduating this year (as a fresh graduate) and interested in this position, please email me and let me know. Please help me spread the words as well!

Thanks,

Kenny