[Adapt] [Seminar][Large Scale Machine Learning and Parameter Server]

zhiyi Luo jessieluo1991 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 17:26:57 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

*On behalf of Yu Gong,*

Now big data is hot both in academic and industry, normal machine learning
technique may not support such large data. And due to the emergence of Deep
Learning, the model size may be very large, which can not be stored in one
single machine.

In this seminar, I will give a talk about Large Scale Machine Learning and
a system called Parameter Server. I will also introduce some open source
projects about it, I think it's best to try it and get your hands dirty.

The talk will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE3-528 as usual.

Thanks,
Yu