[Adapt] [Seminar][Noise-Contrastive Estimation]

liangyuding at sjtu.edu.cn liangyuding at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Apr 20 10:19:48 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

When we want to estimate a probabilistic model that is parameterized by a finite number of parameters from observed data, partition function's computation often cost lots of time. Today, I will introduce a new method called Noise-Contrastive Estimation(NCE) that can estimate an unnormalizeed model without partition function and it's application to word embedding.

The seminar will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 today.

Thanks,
Yuding