[Adapt] [Seminar][Machine Comprehension]

陈显扬 st_tommy at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed May 18 11:53:43 CST 2016

Dear Adapters,

Machine comprehension has been quite hot in the machine learning community recently. Just as its name suggests, machine comprehension aims at enabling machines to read and understand natural language texts. Compared with information extraction which requires large amount of data, in machine comprehension tasks the system is usually given a short text to reason about. You can think of the reading section of Toefl - many machine comprehension challenge sets are like this.

Today I'll introduce the basic concept of machine comprehension, some popular datasets and two typical model to address this problem. Our seminar will take place at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 today as usual.

Regards,
Xianyang