[Adapt] Fw: Fw:[Seminar] Causal Relation Extraction

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Wed Sep 21 11:44:55 CST 2016

Do not forget our seminar!

Kangqi

---Original---
From: "沙雨辰"<syclxzy at 126.com>
Date: 2016/9/21 11:42:29
To: "luo.kangqi"<luo.kangqi at qq.com>;
Subject: Fw:[Seminar] Causal Relation Extraction

-------- Forwarding messages --------
From: "沙雨辰" <syclxzy at 126.com>
Date: 2016-09-21 10:33:22
To:  adapt at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Subject: [Seminar] Causal Relation Extraction
Dear Adapters,

Tomorrow I will give a talk about what I am working on now. I together with Jessie am focusing on extracting common sense causal relations for a long time and I will show my progress and approaches tried so far. I will try to make it easy to understand and hope we can talk about it and you can give me some advice.

So let's meet at 4:30 pm at SEIEE 3-528 today.

Thanks!

Yuchen Sha

Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China
Tel: (+86)18817556122
Email: syclxzy at 126.com

【网易自营|30天无忧退货】Crocs制造商直供新款居家拖鞋,限时仅19.9元>>