[Adapt] [Seminar] Cultural Difference Mining

Frank Xu frankxu2004 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:46:58 CST 2016

Hi Adapters,

Tomorrow Bill will give a talk about the AAAI paper that we just submitted
days before. It is about calculating/mining cultural difference/similarity
between English and Chinese news corpus. The subject we focus on are named
entities, including persons, locations and organizations. The takl includes
a few techniques we used like word embedding. If you are interested in the
topic, please drop by SEIEE 3-528 tomorrow 1630!

Thanks
Frank Xu
Undergraduate Student
IEEE Honored Class
School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road,
Shanghai, China 200240