[Adapt] Galaxy Disk Cleanup

Luo Kangqi luo.kangqi at qq.com
Mon Mar 20 01:01:55 CST 2017

Hi All,

The disk space on Galaxy is running pretty low, and we are going to do some cleanup.
Please check your disk occupation and delete unused files on Galaxy before 2pm, Feb. 22th. Otherwise Kenny and I may go in and delete files on our own behalf.

Thanks,
Kangqi
Kangqi Luo, PhD Candidate
ADAPT Lab, SEIEE 3-341