[Adapt] Google Research released Distill, a new open science journal and ecosystem supporting human understanding of machinelearning

Frank Xu frankxu2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:20:17 CST 2017

Hi guys,

I'm really excited when I saw this news from my Twitter Timeline a few
hours ago, Google is doing something ambitious and a new open science
journal and ecosystem supporting human understanding of #machinelearning.
Distill is an independent organization, dedicated to fostering a new
segment of the research community.

Basically, it is a new digital journal with HTML and visualization
functionality that allows papers to be demonstrative and interactive,
that's why it is called Clarity in Machine Learning Research. You check
check several of the latest articles in it for fun and knowledge!

http://distill.pub/
<http://distill.pub/about/>
https://research.googleblog.com/2017/03/distill-supporting-clarity-in-machine.html

Best regards,
Frank
---
Frank Xu <http://frankxfz.me>
Master candidate
ADAPT Lab <http://adapt.seiee.sjtu.edu.cn>
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road,
Shanghai, China 200240