[Adapt] [Seminar] Introduction to Singing Voice Correction

廖千姿 liaoqz at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed May 10 09:09:29 CST 2017

Hi Adapters,

This time, I will introduce a framework for automated singing voice correction. The workflow consists of analysis, morphing and synthesis.The framework uses an original model of voiced speech and adds extensions to make it more suitable for singing voice. The voice modeling involves knowledge of signal processing and it may be new to some of you. But I will try to explain it clearly. Hope you can enjoy it!

Best,

Qianzi Liao

---
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
800 Dongchuan Road,
Shanghai, China 200240