[Adapt] [Seminar] Introduction to Principal Content Analysis Algorithm

mclgzl1996 at 126.com mclgzl1996 at 126.com
Wed May 17 09:49:37 CST 2017

Hi Adapters:

	This week I will give a talk about the PCA algorithm,  which is a basic algorithm in machine learning. Although there are lots of tools to do feature selection today and many of them can do much better than PCA, I think understanding PCA can help us understand the basic idea of feature selection. The talk will be in 4 parts, about feature selection, An example, PCA and SVD. Some of you may already know about PCA, and this can be seem as a review on it.

Best Wishes,

Zilu Guo

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件应用