[Adapt] Seminar

Yangyang yytang94 at 163.com
Wed Oct 11 10:57:17 CST 2017

Hi guys,

Information extraction (IE), defined as the task of extracting structured information (e.g., binary relations, etc.) from free text, has received renewed interest in the “big data” era, when petabytes of natural language text containing thousands of different structure types are readily available. Today I will talk some thing about Relation Extraction(RE) which is my research area.

I have put one paper in attachment. If you have time, you can read it quickly. Thank you!

Best wishes~

Yangyang