[Adapt] Spring outing

Kenny Zhu kzhu at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu May 17 13:00:59 CST 2018

Dear ADAPTers:

We are planning a spring (or is it summer already) outing after EMNLP next
week. The current plan is 2-3 days outing next weekend (Friday, Saturday and
Sunday). We have a few destinations in mind:

1.      Suzhou

2.      Wuxi

3.      Nanjing

4.      千岛湖(建德)

Again, I will take care of the two-way train tickets and the accommodation
in the city from my grant and the rest of the cost will be split by all of
us.

Now we need your vote to decide where to go! Please reply to this email and
cc Kangqi with your up to top 2 choices of destination. Please note that
only vote if you can make it next weekend (May 25-27 inclusive). We need to
tally the headcount.

Looking forward to your responses!

Kenny