[Adapt] [ADAPT][Seminar]Introduction to Neural-based Document Summarization

Yizhu Liu 337363896 at qq.com
Wed Sep 16 00:05:09 CST 2020

Hi Adapters,

Tomorrow, I’ll give a talk about Neural-based Document Summarization. Summarization is the process of shortening a set of data computationally, to create a summary that represents the most important or relevant information within the original content. In this talk,  I will introduce the typical methods of extractive and abstractive summarization. Most of the existing state-of-the-art summarization methods are based on these typical methods. And I will introduce the state-of-the-art summarization methods and our proposed methods in next talk.

Time: Wed 4:30pm

Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best,
Yizhu