[Adapt] [Seminar]Representing Numbers in NLP

李佳为 jiawei0909 at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed May 26 11:40:48 CST 2021

Hi Adapters,

My topic for today's seminar is: "Representing Numbers in NLP".

As an integral part of text, numbers are routinely seen from texts, but rarely taken into special consideration.In this seminar, I will first introduce a taxonomy of tasks within numeracy and give an analysis of existing number representations. Then I will talk about two probing experiments that probe different numerical properties in embeddings.
See you there~

Time: Wed 4 pm
Venue: SEIEE 3-414

Best regards,