[Adapt] [seminar] Causal Relation Extraction

Jessie Luo jessieluo1991 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 21:53:27 CST 2013

Hi adapters,

In tomorrow's seminar, I'll talk about causal relation extraction.

Causal relation extraction is an important task in many natural language
processing applications, such as semantic parsing, decision prediction and
Question Answering. I'll give you an outline of approaches and techniques
in this area. I'll also show you an simple and specific framework which
uses "causal association metric" to detect and extract the causations
between noun phrases.

PS: The location is SEIEE-03-528, and we'll begin at 4 PM.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Jessie